PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Model Based Systems Engineer in Annapolis, MD
***Must be US Citizen***
***Active Secret Clearance required***
MBSE provides an approach and process to model the necessary system engineering products needed to align a system through its programmatic lifecycle by enabling a digital thread of data to describe a system and its environment, expected behavior, functional definition and allocation, product definition, integration and assembly, and test and evaluation. The ideal candidate possess an engineering background combined with experience in conceptual development, system architecture and/or design, and software or mathematical modeling, as well as knowledge background in object-oriented software design methodologies and the ability to manage inputs from a set of multiple and diverse stakeholders to support understanding of system components, interfaces, and their traceability.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) with 3 years of related professional experience or a Master's degree with at least 1 years of related experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Secret security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Familiarity with systems engineering processes and methodologies including CONOPS and use case definition, architecture definition and design, requirements development and allocation, integration and test, and verification and validation.
- Experience in Systems Modeling Language (SysML) or Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Knowledge of software programming languages and databases and the ability to apply to software domain.
- Experience in mathematical modeling and/or object-oriented software design methodologies.
- Detailed experience in systems engineering process and application of model-based concepts to system processes
- Detailed experience in architecture and system design development including definition of the functional and product baselines
- Detailed knowledge of MBSE frameworks, including UAF, DODAF, MODAF, NAF, Zachman, and TOGAF, as well as language implementations including UPDM, BPMN, SysML, and UML.
- Knowledge of general and real-time software development and testing tools, capability and usage. Real-time tool examples include cross compliers, target debuggers and test/performance instrumentation.
- Knowledge of real-time target environments, including processor and network architectures, communication protocols, simulation frameworks and electrical interfaces.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify