Creates and/or improves existing documentation procedures, and streamline across various product teams. Establishes and maintains consistency of databases and documentation as well as corporate processes used to ensure quality, design requirements, and environmental compliance. Manages and maintains as well as analyzes and interprets the consistency for all documentation and support systems to ensure quality. Follows established procedures and formats, researches and compiles technical data for use in routine documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications. Obtains data and information from review of documentation, drawings, schematics and reports, consultation with technical staff members. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience. Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support. Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function. Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
SCOPE OF WORK
This position serves as a resource on the Project Management team and provides administrative and technical support for large capital projects managed by Our Client's PMT team. Experience with project management and collaboration systems is preferred.
Our Client' project management systems include:
• SAP and SharePoint primarily; experience with these systems are preferred but not required.
• Must have a functional understanding of electronic data management.
• Functional understanding of project execution and phase gates is preferred.
• Experience working on Alaska or other arctic projects is preferred.
• Project support involves multiple tasks that are schedule driven. Strong organizational and communications skills are critical to effectively supporting our clients. This position supports a wide area network of resources assigned to Our Clients projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to respond to various project support requests.
• Training is provided on Our Clients project management systems. Experience with other project management systems is preferred.
|Category||Name||Required||Importance||Level||Last Used||Experience|| |
|Certifications||ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code for Materials (BPVC-II)||Yes||5|| || || || || |
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering||Yes||2|| || || || || |
|General||Knowledge of ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Piping Codes||Yes||1|| || || || || |
|General||Oil and Gas Industry||Yes||3|| || || || || |
|General||Knowledge of ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Boiler and Pressure Vessel (BPV) Codes||No||5|| || || || || |
|General||Knowledge of Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Operations||No||5|| || || || || |
|Software||MS Office||Yes||4|| || || || || |
|Additional Competencies:||• Knowledge of CPAI criteria and specifications|
• Knowledge of ASME piping codes B31.3, 31.4, and 31.8
• Knowledge of API piping inspection and repair (570)
• Familiarity with DOT, ADEC, and SPCC regulations
• Capable of performing pipe stress and flexibility analyses (preferably using AutoPIPE software)
• Good written and oral communication skills
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify