PDS Tech is seeking a candidate for a Programmer position located in Richardson, TX.
Services Operations & Maintenance is looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Developer with full stack experience designing and creating web applications for both internal and external customers. The selected candidate must be familiar with all layers in computer software development, the ability to work on both the front-end and back-end portions of an application, and possess functional knowledge to take a concept and turn it into a finished product.
• Design, develop, and maintain a software application to capture, store, and visualize data
• Optimize system architecture and framework to facilitate business goals and growth
• Interact with internal and third party stakeholders to define business processes and software requirements
• Interface with analysts and business unit leaders to create automations and new tool sets to solve problems in a fast paced agile environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Working knowledge with various database systems
• Ability to normalize and automate transfers of disperse datasets to centralized locations
• Experience designing and building web applications to visualize data
• Vast experience using web frameworks (Vue.js, Angular.js, Django, Laravel, Node.js, Yii, Meteorjs, etc.)
• Exposure to visualization libraries (Graphana, Chart.js, Chartist, C3.js, Highcharts, Nvd3, Flot, etc.)
• Experience with both SQL and nonSQL database schemas
• Extensive knowledge with experience in API design and web service communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent engineering field
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
• Creative eye with ability to conceptualize and communicate “big picture” goals
• Comfortable performing product vendor evaluations
• Detailed analytical abilities and technical writing skills
• Flexible and able to handle several projects simultaneously
• Telecommunication Industry Knowledge and Skills
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify