PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Supplier Performance Analyst in Herndon, VA.
[Operationally maintain Supplier Support Performance Applications to internal customers]: 50%
- Learn the scope of Supplier Support Management in areas of performance management for Repair, Spares, and Customer Support metrics. Utilize the Supplier Support Conditions contract to guide the performance management application to accurate results. On-board new suppliers within required timeframes working with the Supplier Support Manager. Drive the signature of contract agreement with airlines starting with customers in the Americas regions.
- Maintain existing large accounts and work with International team to ensure that a quality solution is in place. Be able to technically offer solutions to the Airbus and Supplier community to ensure all reporting and metrics are on-time and on-quality
- Create a permanent training solution for Airbus, Airlines and Suppliers for their respective areas in the area of the performance management application. Operationally deploy this training solution to all parties.
[Operationally maintain Supplier Support Performance Application with Support Functions]: 30%
- Assist the Business Intelligence Analyst to analyze data concepts within the performance management applications and create a process with the IT department on data integrity and clean-up. Work aimed to increasingly automate current business processes surrounding the Customer Support and Supplier Support Management reporting an analysis needs.
- Lead when required by the IT development department to manage user-acceptance testing and project implementation for new interface topics to performance management application.
[Support new design concepts ]: 10%
- Work collaboratively with Supplier Performance Manager and Business Intelligence Analyst on new design topics related to Supplier Performance. Interview worldwide team on general use of performance management applications and how to improve usability through interface.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Support on how Customer Relationship Management concepts can be implemented in mid-term future projects.
Other duties as assigned: 10%
- Duties as assigned by the Supplier Performance Manager
- Duties as assigned by the Director of Supplier Support Management
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify