PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineering - Cleared Contractor - L5, in Palm Bay, FL.
We are looking for driven mechanical/aerospace engineers to perform research, development, design, and analysis tasks on complex mechanical hardware including precision mechanisms, electro-mechanical hardware, and complex electronic packaging, in a program team environment. Program support and technical leadership over requirements definition, concept generation, material selection, trade studies, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final design, design documentation, and assembly/integration and testing. Candidate must have experience in 3D modeling, critical HW design and development and the ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplined team environment.
• 9+ years of relevant mechanical systems/architecture development experience with Bachelor's Degree or 7+ years of relevant experience with a Master's Degree or equivalent experience. Degrees must be in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering Mechanics or closely related discipline.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Experience in design or development of precision mechanisms and mechatronic systems.
• Proficiency in CAD tools such as Creo and understanding of ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing standards.
• Experience in additive manufacturing, part optimization and design for manufacture and assembly a plus
• Experience with actuators, custom gear trains, fluid systems, electro-optical systems, materials testing, and manufacturing processes are all a plus.
• Technical leadership experience and a history of successful designs and/or working systems
Please be aware this position requires a Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. Candidates with a current active Top Secret clearance and recent SSBI are preferred. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify