|PDS is seeking a Aircraft Plumber for an open position in Savannah, GA.|
Under general supervision, fabricates, troubleshoots and repairs water, oxygen, and vent systems using aircraft specifications and design/engineering drawings.
Must have 2 years experience as an Aircraft Plumber Essential Functions:
1. Performs tasks layout, tube/hose fabrication and installation of parts, subassemblies and assemblies for aircraft water, drain, vent, pitot static and oxygen systems. 2. Safely operates equipment such as arbor press, flaring and de-burring machine, punch press, riveting equipment, nitrogen, water and oxygen servicing equipment, pitot static test equipment and other related testing equipment. 3. Identifies and uses common aircraft hardware, fittings and hoses in accordance with FAA requirements, Gulfstream procedures and accepted shop practices. 4. Complies with the inspection/documentation process for any components/systems fabricated, installed and tested. 5. Accomplishes all required paperwork and documentation as required by FAA requirements and Repair Station manual. 6. Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Uses personal protective equipment and ensures that aircraft interior is protected (PTP).Additional Functions:
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma/GED.
Must have two (2) years of aircraft plumbing experience or aircraft systems.Unique Skills:
Previous Aircraft experience along with Solumina, Catia V5, and SmarTeam experience preferred.
- Ability to read write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read, and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Ability to use tools and equipment associated with aircraft plumbing systems.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify