PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Technical Analyst, in Raleigh NC.
NOTE:6 Months Contract-to-hire and Must be a US Citizen/ Green Card
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support 49,000+ USPS retail systems at 19,000+ sites worldwide. Systems include Point-of-Sales terminals and self-service kiosks.
• Automating operational tasks
• Troubleshoot LAN, WAN, and network infrastructure issues as they relate to retail systems
• Operating system and software upgrades in a very large enterprise environment
• Work independently with minimal supervision or as a part of a team.
• May be required to create time sensitive deliverable.
• Must be available for on-call or non-standard hours
CONTACT: Sana, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 314-665-2124
Basic Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 7+ years of relevant experience or 9+ years of relevant experience
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with PowerShell and PowerShell scripting
• Experience with SCCM and WSUS and knowledge of MS Windows server, desktop operating systems and Windows registry
• Knowledge of local and wide area networks in an environment utilizing MS Windows and TCP/IP, to include DNS, WINS, and DHCP
• Experience with remote desktop and server support.
• Experience working with and administering Windows Active Directory, to include GPO’s, creating/modifying users and groups, assigning rights to directories, troubleshooting domain issues with clients
• Experience with patch management at the enterprise level.
• Ability to develop and maintain IT documentation.
• Familiarity with change management in a large enterprise environment
• Must be able to work independently and have a demonstrated ability to do ad hoc and proactive technical research
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience with packaging applications and application updates for remote deployment to a large enterprise
• Familiarity with PCI and SOX compliance requirements
• Experience with ServiceNow service management software
• Experience with Point of Sales hardware and peripherals
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment
• Experience creating and deploying images
• Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware and peripherals
• Experience testing PC hardware and software
• Microsoft certification
• Network certification
• ITIL certification
• Working knowledge of USPS networks
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify