PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Software Engineer I, in Indianapolis, IN 46219. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
9 month Contract to Hire. Must be a US Citizen and Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Senior Software Engineer
Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking Senior Software Engineer to join our team at its Indianapolis facility. These positions will be members of scrum teams for various products including avionics software, display software, and/or software for lab environments. These products range from new development, modifications and enhancements to existing software systems, and the development and integration of new mission capabilities. The candidates must be self-directed, able to multi-task and prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving skills, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and organized. The candidates may participate in the entire software life cycle including development, integration and test. The candidates will follow client engineering process as well as other government-mandated processes during the life cycle of systems they will maintain.
General Responsibilities include:
• Development work in the aircraft avionics, displays and/or integration lab.
• Developing new capabilities and maintaining existing complex software to improve fleet capabilities.
• Minimum of 4 Years software experience supporting and developing real-time embedded software in one or more of the following areas:
o Experience with C/C++/C#, Python, SQL
o Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other
• U.S. Citizenship status is required • Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance Desired Skills: • Aircraft displays expertise
• Experience with Presagis VAPS and/or ANSYS SCADE
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
• Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
• Experience with the following tools a plus: Git, Visual Studio, Rational Team Concert, Team Foundation Server, MATLAB Required Education:
• Minimum BS Degree from an accredited university, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify