PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Specialist/Database Architect , in Chantilly, VA. 20151, Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
30 month contract to hire. Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain SCI to qualify.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyze, design, and develop specifications for enhancements and extensions with Electronic Data Interchange (ED I) application interfaces and maps.
• Coordinate EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives.
• Provide support for EDI database analysis, design, and operations.
• Will establish and maintain communications within organization and with partners.
• Conduct and manage product evaluations.
• Provide product installation, configuration, and training.
• Perform systems maintenance to update records, specifications, and operating procedures of partner systems.
• Maintain EDI account transaction activities.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with 5 years of relevant experience with databases. An additional 4 years of experience with databases may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Enterprise Architect framework design.
• Able to adapt functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions based upon comprehensive Enterprise application solution sets.
• Must have knowledge of Enterprise resource planning and management processes, including but not limited to: knowledge management, investment analysis, data warehousing, return on investment analysis, resource analysis, data management, and information dissemination.
• Demonstrated proficiency in developing on/for and deploying to MySQL and ORACLE, MARIA DB or similar.
• Demonstrated knowledge of version control systems.
• Demonstrated experience with rapid application development methodology and the ability to work in a fast-paced, quick software release environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of performance management/measurement methods, tools, and techniques.
• Demonstrated knowledge of systems testing and evaluation principles, methods, and tools.
• Able to test and optimize the functionality of systems, networks, and data.
• Experience with Java, Python or .NET Object Relational Mapping (ORM) libraries.
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodology.
• Must have a current TS clearance with the ability to obtain SCI. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Master's degree preferred in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify