PDS Tech is seeking a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer in Windsor Locks, CT
This position will be responsible for determining mechanical manufacturing methods for (SLS) hardware and ensuring that the processes are available.
The candidate will create manufacturing assembly documentation, concept tools and provide technical assistance in order to assemble high quality, high engineered hardware for space applications. Candidate must ensure processes and procedures comply with all applicable Environmental, Health and Safety requirements as well as all the applicable quality requirements.
- Must be able to perform cost estimates, work to schedules, and write procedures and policies.
- Must be able to review drawings and concepts and resolve producibility concerns.
- Must provide technical support to the manufacturing facility as well as to the external suppliers.
- Will support failure investigations, determine root cause of failure, and implement corrective actions and disposition of non-conforming hardware, all in support of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must be able work well in an integrated product development/ design environment.
- Will present to senior management on various topics, be involved with, and implement additional initiatives such as ACE, Process Certification, Manufacturing Process Reviews, Lean Manufacturing and EH&S projects.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able communicate well with staff, IPD teams & management.
- Desired experience should include working on the manufacture of complex mechanical systems, manufacturing of components such as, heat exchangers, pumps, fans, & accumulators.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify