PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Copywriter, in Round Rock, TX.
Our team develops social media campaigns for Dell products and services. We prides itself on breakthrough creative strategy, execution, and measurement. We're fun. We're social. We're interactive. We’re growing! You love words, write great copy, and have inherent self-discipline. You are passionate about your work, have a sense of humor, and value your team. You are excited by social media and enjoy telling a compelling story.
• Becomes intimately familiar with Dell products / services
• Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills
• Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer, small business or gaming product lines
• Exhibits strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
• Possesses basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills
• Implements and maintains brand voice, tone and style for various audiences
• Engages in multiple projects simultaneously
• Collaborate with art directors, creative supervisors and production to create engaging and memorable advertising / social media campaigns
• Creates compelling content and inventive solutions that uphold the brand List of must haves for contractor to be successful in this role:
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop social media executions as well as concept-driven work.
- MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION!
- 2-3 years of experience either at an advertising or interactive agency (internships count)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing demanding projects
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify