|PDS Tech is seeking RS Interior Install Tech II for open positions Brunswick, GA|
The Interior Installation Technician II works under general supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
1. Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels). Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications. 2. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work. 3. Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools. 4. Prepare and install aircraft interior items in accordance with company operation procedures and quality standards. 5. Remove and re-install nut plates, inserts and other fasteners used in aircraft interiors. Apply proper use of hardware and fittings on aircraft installations. 6. Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk. 7. Assist technicians, under supervision, with aircraft maintenance requirements. 8. Adapt to sudden schedule changes. Additional Functions:
1. Work with lead and higher skilled technicians to develop and implement process improvements that reduce cost, cycle time, and man-hours using Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement techniques. 2. Make and use simple patterns for own use employing standardized procedures. 3. In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required. 4. Perform other duties as required. Other Requirements:
1. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. 2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation. 3. Ability to use hand/power tools and equipment associated with installation and removal of interiors. 4. Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift. 5. Must be computer literate. 6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.For Additional Information on this Opening Please Contact Angela Burke: Direct Number: 912-257-4939
Email Your Updated Resume to email@example.com
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma/GED. Two (2) years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience. Experience in aerospace industry preferred.For Additional Information on this Opening Please Contact Angela Burke: Direct Number: 912-257-4939
Email Your Updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify