PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Engineering Environment Lead, in McLean, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establishes and maintains the Engineering Environment approach and capabilities to be used on the Program, including working with the customer to obtain and maintain the tools and services necessary to enable effective systems engineering
• Responsible for all engineering tools, in the non-production environment(s), including those used for requirements management, design, model-based engineering, engineering collaboration, technical planning, and configuration management
• Installs, manages, patches/updates, provides problem resolution, and supports users in the use of engineering tools used on the Program
• Plans for future engineering environment needs based on existing and anticipated work to be performed
• Works closely with the DevSecOps and System Integration & Test Leads to ensure that their associated tools and procedures work together effectively
• Coordinates with the government and/or other providers to ensure that adequate infrastructure and tools are available to support user needs
• Participates in requirements management, system modeling, configuration management, and other systems engineering activities as appropriate
• The Engineering Environment Lead reports to the System Team Manager; local travel may be required up to 10% of the time
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related field and 10 years of experience.
• At least three years’ experience with primary responsibility for maintaining a similar engineering environment
• Experience actively supporting requirements definition and design of large-scale software systems
• Experience managing an engineering environment utilizing the IBM Collaborative Life-cycle Management (CLM) suite of tools, including Rational Team Concert (RTC) and DOORS Next Generation (DOORS-NG)
• Experience with MBE and system modeling tools, such as Rhapsody, Sparx EA, Cameo
• Experience supporting an Agile development program
• Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearance may be acceptable.
• Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience having planned and established a similar engineering environment
• Experience supporting system development, integration and test
• Experience using other IBM CLM-related tools, including Rhapsody
• Experience using engineering environments and tools that support agile development, and especially SAFe, such as JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, Confluence
• Experience working with or supporting a DevOps tool chain
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify