PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a HR Transformation Service Delivery and Change Management Manager, in Herndon, VA.Summary:
Our HR Transformation Program Delivery & Change Management Manager will focus on delivering HR Service Offerings, Practices, Tools, and Technology across the North America enterprise all three solution areas: HR Transformation, HR Digital & Tools, and HR Shared Services. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and work streams, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets.
In this role, you will also track and identify service delivery trends across customers and provide feedback to HR Leadership.
- Communicate and measure the deployment of HR services
- Integrate and collaborate with other practices across HR in the US, Canada, and Europe
- Create the change management practice for strategic HR initiatives
- Work with HR and Business Leaders to help maintain a healthy delivery of the HR Service portfolio across North America.
- You should also be able to work with minimal direction, and be flexible while delivering high-quality results.
- Lead Change Management and transformation activities for Tier 1 HR Transformation and Digital programs/initiatives
- Apply change management methodologies and tools in developing and executing the HR Transformation strategy for multiple projects
- Identify and develop key relationships, key stakeholders, and Influencers in developing a successful Change Network
- Provide recurring status updates to HR Leadership and other project governance committees
- Create and deliver regular communications and updates on HR services
- Partner with European colleagues to deliver training courses
- Design, develop and deliver communication roadmaps, training, and calendars
- Measure and report on awareness and adoption of HR practices and services
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Creating and executing methodologies to analyze the change impact of projects, determine the level of change management needed, and create plans aligned with the expected value of each initiative
- Partner with finance on budgeting and developing business cases
- Provide hands on execution with stakeholder assessment deliverables including identification and impact analysis
- Engages stakeholders to take action; serves as a source of expert advice, influences change; frames information in a broader organizational context
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Certification and/or knowledge of Prosci and other change management methodologies a plus
- Graduate degree in Project Management or HR related field a plus
- 4+ years related experience, in Project Management and/or Service Delivery working in a project environment in mid-sized to large organizations
- Experience and familiarity with organizational operating models and organizational design discipline
- Experience with capability/competency model design and implementation is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Abilities
- Strategic thinking with the proven capability to build and execute a global business strategy that resulted in significant growth; and proven capability to establish and maintain strong offerings team and governance and communication
- Good knowledge of HR business processes (e.g. Talent Management, Time Tracking, other) and Workday and ADP functionality (core HR platform)
- Change Management experience Leading change, driving business transformation and inspiring teams in a large scale global multi-tiered organization
- Understanding of cloud technologies and trends and articulating their impact on Delivery Excellence
- Strong commercial and business orientation
- Knowledge of risk management environment, standards and regulations
- Knowledge of project/program support, planning and implementation
- Demonstrated application of innovative thinking to develop new solutions
- Ability to contribute to the strategic direction of the function and provide advice to senior leadership
- Ability to forecast initiatives and demand in order to help develop strategic plan
- Ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
- Skill in using software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Ability handle confidential information with discretion
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, providing leadership by example, and ability to drive a vision
- Superior client facing skills / Executive engagement
- Ability to communicate effectively using both oral and written English
- French, Spanish, or German skills a plus but not required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify