PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Machine and Tool Designer, in Clearfield, UT.
• Project manages internal and external engineering personnel resources to provide production quality rocket motor and aircraft tooling in support of development programs.
• Concepts and designs special tooling within an Integrated Product Team structure.
• Manages tooling technical, quality and schedule.
• Uses and/or manages Computer Aided Design (CAD) resources for tooling design.
• Works with vendors to ensure successful fabrication of tooling.
• Witnesses source inspection of special tooling at fabrication locations.
• Proofs tooling upon receipt.
• Maintains tooling documentation related to design, fabrication and proofing.
• Provides tooling estimates for new tools.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS/MS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Civil Engineering, or related field plus a minimum of 2 years experience with BS or 0 years experience with MS in engineering.
• Preference given to candidates with experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify