PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Siebel CRM Systems Analyst- Secret, in Mclean, VA 22102. Contact Elisabeth Laspe at 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
6 month contract to Hire. Must be a US Citizen and have an Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance to qualify
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform systems analysis in support of multiple Siebel CRM based applications supporting CA employees and external users
Facilitate end to end lifecycle of requirements gathering and validation, working with developers to test the changes, and facilitating acceptance with user community
Lead analysis activities for issues, defects and enhancement requests for the Siebel CRM business applications and its interfaces to external systems
Validate and test fixes and enhancements as the changes to the applications move through test and user acceptance phases
Work closely with applications O&M and development team members, change management, configuration control IV&V, user groups and other entities to ensure changes to applications are vetted and accepted
Basic Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:Bachelor's degree in a related field and 8 years’ experience.
Preferred Qualifications:Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- At least 4 years of experience as a systems analyst supporting implementation of changes to Siebel CRM business applications Experience facilitating requirements gathering, understanding impact of changes to overall Siebel business applications and to the user community
- Knowledge of Siebel business application structure, inbuilt components and its functionalities
- Strong systems analysis and organizational skills required to understand/capture request for changes to business applications and move them from inception to deployment
- Experience performing gap and impact analysis of configurations and customizations to Siebel CRM business applications against customer requirements and requests for changes
- Experience performing Siebel Application administration tasks required to test functionality in development, test and staging environments
- Must have a current, active Secret (or higher/or Top Secret) clearance. Interim clearances may be considered.
- Experience as Systems Analyst supporting current Siebel based ConsularOne Electronic Consular Report of Birth Abroad (eCRBA) and/or Online Passport Renewal (OPR) applications
- Experience working in agile environments and using engineering tools that support agile development, and especially SAFe, such as IBM CLM and JIRA/Confluence
- Experience using Oracle Application Testing Suite or other automated testing suite for Siebel applications
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify