PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Reliability Engineer - Level 3, in Orlando, FL.
Develops, coordinates and conducts technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (doe) constructs.
Recommends design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
Compiles and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics; investigates and analyzes relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes.
Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
Analyzes preliminary plans and develops reliability engineering programs to achieve company, customer and governmental agency reliability objectives.
May develop mathematical models to identify units, batches or processes posing excessive failure risks. As necessary, proposes changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability.
May determine units and/or batches requiring environmental testing, and specifies minimum number of samples to obtain statistically valid data.
Will provide Reliability Engineering support for a Missile weapons system.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Develop reliability predictions using Relex and/or approved prediction methodologies for mechanical and electrical designs.
• Perform Failure Mode and Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
• Implement Built-In-Test (BIT) for new designs including Development and Validation of improvements to existing BIT through lab testing and/or BIT demonstrations.
• Develop reliability program growth plans, and conduct of reliability growth analysis.
• Support of design reviews and test activities as required.
• Lead Reliability testing such as Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT), Aging and Reliability Qualification Test (RQT).
• Participate in Corrective Action Boards (CAB) and Failure Review Boards (FRB).
• Identify Failure Review and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) trends to identify and prioritize failure modes to investigate for corrective actions.
• Review Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), support Concept Screening Board (CSB) and Configuration Control Board (CCB).
• Experience performing BIT analysis.
• Experience performing reliability predictions.
• Experience with reliability FRACAS and data mining.
• Experience with the FMECA process.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience developing and delivering presentations to peers as well as management.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Experience with Windchill (Relex) software tool.
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
• Strong electrical background with a good mechanical understanding.
• Practical hands on experience with HALT and other Reliability test methods including troubleshooting failures.
• Analytical thinker with a demonstrated ability of solving complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation.
• Candidate should be a self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks with little direction.
• Active Final Secret security clearance.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify