PDS TECH INC is currently looking for the Operations Coordinator in Tulsa, OK
The Operations Coordinator is considered an extension of leadership and performs under the direction of the Operations Manager, Department Coordinator, or Aircraft Coordinator if appropriate. This position is a working coordinator who is responsible for various duties as assigned, including but not limited to, providing Technical leadership throughout the day to day activities, Training, and Daily Work Plan development and execution.
High School Diploma or GED required. Four (4) years of related manufacturing assembly or aircraft maintenance experience. Principles Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions
- Train team members as required. on specific installs to ensure quality and proficiency is maintained at the highest level. This includes development of job instruction breakdown (JIB) sheets in support of TWI training.
- Coordinate the development and updates to the Daily Work Plan (DWP).
- Lead team members in the assignment and completion of required. Operations on a daily basis per the DWP.
- FOD and 6S team leader for the area / work scope assigned
- Assist Manager to develop work around approach / plan when necessary as issues arise (eg. DR / DI, late part(s), etc…)
- Provide assistance to the Manager for your team’s EPR evaluations.
- Responsible for ensuring the team follows same day completion (i.e., signs off) of all paperwork associated with work completed on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring all metrics for DWP are posted and accurate on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring skills matrix is maintained and accurately reflects the team’s level of proficiency
- Responsible for being fully proficient in the installation / build of the statement of work assigned.
- Responsible for demonstrating discipline and integrity in following respective Engineering and Manufacturing documents. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and possess good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the interpretation of the standards used in Manufacturing: GAMP’s, GER’s, MEP’s, etc.
- Possess exceptional problem identification/solving skills with the ability to function equally well as Team Leader or team member.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 lbs. 6. Must possess a Q-Stamp.
Please contact Heidi Smith at 843-628-5380.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify