PDS Tech is seeking a Aircraft Structures Integration Lead for an open position in Reno, NV
Search Keyword #Supersonic for the new supersonic aircraft development program positions in Reno, NV!
PDS Tech is seeking an Aircraft Structures Integration Lead
who will be responsible for leading all activities related to AS2 aircraft components (e.g., wing, empennage or fuselage), including design, analysis, testing, certification and supplier management. This position will initially be located in our Reno, NV, headquarters and report directly to the AS2 Structures Manager. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Support building and lead all parts of Aircraft Structures team for preliminary design activities(s) - stress, design, tests, M&P and certification.
- Provide technical leadership in design and development of the preliminary structures layout that meets weight, cost, manufacture-ability, maintainability and certification requirement.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between AS2 program, Tier 1 supplier and regulatory authorities.
- Develop schedule, cost and supplier management milestones.
- Establish strategies for maintenance program, inspection intervals and inspection methodologies.
- Support new business development, trade studies and proposal activities.
- Support the structures team in development of the PSP, PSCP, issue papers, and other certification documents.
Education and Additional Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, or similarly related area. Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in performing design, stress analysis and testing integration of large aerospace structures.
- Must be a US or Canadian citizen, a US permanent resident or someone who otherwise meets the requirements of a US Person under EAR part 772.
- Cannot be party of any restrictive covenant, non-compete, non-solicitation, or non-disclosure / confidentiality agreement with current or any former employer that would prevent you from fully performing the duties of the position.
- 3+ years of leadership experience on an aircraft development program.
- Knowledge of the conceptual and preliminary design phases of aircraft development is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of latest Part 25 structural requirements – metallic and composites.
- Must have demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated success in dealing and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with very strong decision making and communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong bias for action, and excellent problem-solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify