PDS Tech is seeking a Senior Systems Engineering Specialist in Reno, NV
Search Keyword #Supersonic for the new supersonic aircraft development program positions in Reno, NV!
The Senior Systems Engineer
will support all aspects of the AS2 systems engineering design and integration activities for the AS2 development and certification program. This position will initially be located in our Reno, NV, headquarters and report to our Systems Engineering IPT Lead. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Systems requirements development and integration across program disciplines, data/configuration management, and verification.
- Systems performance tracking against requirements to support validation/verification efforts.
- Test and validation to ensure systems designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Support analyses and studies for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties to ensure mission success.
- Perform and assist in systems requirements development, management, documentation, verification and validation, including review of systems architectures.
- Work in a high paced, IPT team based, creative entrepreneurial environment.
- Organize and coordinate civil safety assessment processes in accordance with ARP4761, including but not limited to, Functional Hazard Assessments (FHAs), Preliminary System Safety Assessments (PSSAs), System Safety Assessments (SSAs), Fault Tree Analysis (FTAs), Common Mode Analyses (CMAs).
- Assist in configuration management of aircraft systems.
- Audit and report progress against requirements and provide traceability to ensure items achieve desired operational and function requirements.
- Work closely with program IPTs to ensure systems requirements are met through design, testing, verification and validation.
- Maintain System Engineering processes and methodologies across the entire engineering organization.
- Support reliability, maintainability and sustainability efforts.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify