PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Delivery Assurance Associate, in Wilson, NC.Summary:
Will be the primary point of contact for all issues related to delivery of product, and is the focal point person responsible for supplier interface. The Associate will work closely with the procurement team to ensure alignment at the supplier and commodity level. The Delivery Assurance team is responsible for all relevant metrics and closure of all potential risks to delivery, being accountable for third-party logistics, promise dating, shipping & receiving monitoring, and escalated expediting. Also responsible for processing conditional-advanced disposition (CAD), supplier requests for information (SRI), tracking work-in-process inventory, managing schedule changes, and processing expedited purchase orders. The Associate will work with the Procurement and Materials Delivery Assurance teams to coordinate supplier-related delivery assurance activities. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating demand through a rigorous SI&OP process.
- PO change order management, including continuous maintenance of PO’s to ensure over-due and OTIF metrics are aligned o Validating supplier production alignment through the use of tools such as Line of Balance and WIP-tracking.
- ERP system knowledge for all facets of purchase order maintenance, and supply chain reporting.
- Periodic reporting and validation of key supply chain metrics (Delivery, Quality, Savings, etc.).
- Working with the Procurement and Materials teams to ensure alignment for all purchased products.
- Supporting supply chain at all Site/SBU periodic production and escalation meetings.
- Coordinating logistics with Suppliers, 3rd party vendors, and other company divisions for all purchased parts.
- Assisting the supplier corrective action and product transition processes.
- Associates Degree.
- US Citizen.
Looking for someone with STRONG EXCEL including pivot tables and v-lookup. Will train on the rest of job duties. Manufacturing background preferred. Will take someone with an Administrative background
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify