PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Avionics and Electrical Installation Designers in Wichita, KS
* Responsible for integration of supplier avionics equipment into aircraft.
* Responsible for completing complex development, design, testing and certification assignments for new design or modifications.
* Develops creative, scientific alternatives during course of job assignments to reach desired outcome.
* Designs aircraft interface wiring, and prepares engineering drawings, reports and other documents.
* Maintain a high degree of proficiency in computer applications to accomplish tasks.
* Coordinates with direct and indirect customers and suppliers to determine system requirements.
* Consults other engineering and manufacturing personnel to coordinate design and resolve technical issues.
* Consults with supplier to discuss and remedy issues in a timely and efficient manner.
* Provides guidance to lower grade engineers in the solution of complex design problems.
* Reviews and evaluates supplier proposals for potential utilization on future models.
* Performs above work utilizing frequent application of in-depth engineering principles.
* Assures supervision awareness of program status, problems and successes.
* Provides periodic design reviews and update presentations to management of engineering and other company organizations.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 316-854-3053 to discuss.
* B.S. or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, or related technical degree required
* Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Parts 23 & 25 desired
* Minimum 7 years of experience in General Aviation or Business Aircraft development programs
* Working knowledge of generic CAD wiring design tool processes. Experience in CATIA/CCD, Mentor Graphics, and/or IAI HarnesSys is preferred
* Ability to read and produce wiring drawings using standard industry practices
* Experience with electronic test equipment
* Design knowledge of electrical bonding criteria, thermal cooling requirements for electronic equipment, EMI shielding, and High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF)/Indirect Effects of Lightning (IEL) installation criteria preferred
* Skills in Microsoft Office suite software
* C/C++ and assembly programming experience preferred
* Visual Programming language preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify