PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer - Secret Clearance, in Arlington, TX.
Our customer requires exceptional software engineers who will design, develop, document, test and debug Weapons System applications for real-time aircraft simulation & training devices. This is a hands on software engineering position.
You will demonstrate success by:
• Desire for continuous learning and ability to apply learned skills
• Demonstrating strong problem solving skills
• Performing integration and configuration of Weapon simulations on real-time simulation platform
• Supporting functional requirements implementation for software systems
• Create new Weapon models using both standard and innovative modeling techniques
• Design, develop, code, integrate and test Weapons model to meet system requirements
• Maintain, Upgrade, and Improve existing Weapon models
• Apply software engineering principles to complete assigned tasks and schedule commitments
• Complete work with a limited amount of direction
• Ability to work within and positively contribute to a team environment
• Prepare, check and coordinate release of support documentation to appropriate program and company standards
• Communicate status/issues along with solutions/recommendations to lead engineers
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
• DoD Secret Clearance is required
• US Citizen
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other engineering discipline along with industry experience required
• Intermediate to Expert level of FORTRAN, Ada, or C++ is required
• Experience developing software for LINUX
• Version Control and Configuration Management concepts
• Weapons Simulation
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify