PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Stock Controller, in El Paso, TX.
• Responsible for the management of Special Equipment Aircraft Equipment (SEMA) critical item list
• Coordinate with procurement management office and site leadership personnel to identify mission-critical parts.
• Analyze warehouse stock levels to fill sites mission-critical requirements and team with procurement management office to ship repairable assets to vendors for repair.
• Weekend support of aircraft on ground (AOG) requirements and other duties assigned. Monitor assets sent to the vendor for repair and return to the designated site
• Coordinate with PMO to gain disposition instructions for non-repairable items
• Shift work, weekend stand by duty and other duties assigned
• Responsible for designated assets locations to ensure proper storage, handling and inventory accuracy
• Collaborate with various departments to manage efficient flow of all materials
• Responsible for receiving, stocking, and issuing inventory within the distribution center
• Coordinating material for multiple-item orders and delivering to customers both internal and external
• Notifying Customer Service Representatives when back-ordered items are received.
• Submitting monthly inventory lists to the Parts / Supply Chain Manager
• Stocking warehouse shelves properly based on system designation
• Ensuring warehouse is clean, organized, and operating efficiently
• Picking up materials from local vendors
• Boxing and repackaging of materials where required
• Receiving and shipping defective products and returns
• Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies and compiles and maintains system records
• Works with Service Supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material
• Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to internal and external customers, according to work or sales order priorities and material availability
• Examines material delivered to verify conformance to specifications
• Arranges internal transfer of materials based on internal requisitions
• Maintains systemic material records, such as material inventory, material in-transit, and status and location of materials
• Perform inventory counts as required and maintain accurate systemic inventory
• May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment
• Lead the planning and organization of the periodic and annual year-end physical inventory.
• Develop and consistently execute the daily cycle count and slot audit program to insure inventory and location accuracy.
• Perform root cause analysis to research and resolve all inventory variances including tracking errors from inventory location movement, order picking and delivery.
• Insure product rotation standards are maintained and validate the accuracy of all inventory location movements.
• Closely monitor and report on inventory and report on slow-moving and close-dated inventory with the goal of reducing shrinkage and working towards continuous improvement.
• Monitor and control inventory levels in our warehouse and third-party warehouses as required and manage inventory transfers to meet demand.
• Recognize signs of operational control issues (wrong location labeling, wrong product in locations, receiving errors, pick and delivery errors, high shrinkage) and make recommendations for corrective action.
• Work closely with the Controller to reconcile inventory as part of the monthly financial close.
• Become the operational subject matter expert with respect to the inventory tracking system.
• Provide input to operations with respect to space allocation, back stock and inventory pick location management to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
• Act as a liaison to other departments including demand planning, receiving, and warehouse operations.
• Provide leadership and ongoing guidance and training to inventory control staff.
• Implement best practice process and technology solutions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify