PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Material Planning Coord III, in Sterling Heights, MI.
Manufacturing Planner working within the Materials Department. Employee will be required to load and unload trucks while operating a forklift and do required Material Handling job duties. Employee will also need to work within the Oracle ERP system to execute shipping and receiving functions as well as managing Discrete Jobs (Factory Orders).
Skills/ Experience/ Education Required :
Skills/ Experience/ Education Preferred :
- High School/GED plus 2 years of relevant manufacturing/property/inventory experience.
- Provides production inventory control support to all site inventory activities.
- Performs inventory/GFM tasks or specific portions under specific direction of management.
- Applies the client Systems policies and procedures to inventory control of contract and Company property.
- Performs audits with and under the direction of a senior PIC Planner or appropriate staff.
- Solves problems under direction of a senior PIC Planner or manager. Initiates corrective action requests while working within the framework of the inventory control system.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Shares responsibility of self-development with immediate supervisor.
- Material handling duties include unloading of trucks and delivering material to shop floor
- Typically a High School Diploma and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
- High School cert
- Understand site Inventory functions as they pertain to contractor acquired and government furnished property.
- General working knowledge of receiving, stores, manufacturing, shipping inventory processes, although special skills may be needed to support specific assignments.
- Ability to solve problems under direction of a senior PIC Planner or manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expert level proficiency with word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, database, email, and calendar software.
- Ability to research, gather, and analyze information.
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources into correspondence or presentation materials or reports.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills. •Ability to direct the work of other administrative staff.
- Ability to deal effectively with personnel at all levels, inside and outside of the organization
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify