PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Avionic TEST Technician, in Greenville, SC.
This position is for an Avionic TEST Technician:
Performs operational checks, troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems in a quality manner and ensure the integrity and correct operation of affected avionics/ electrical systems affected during modification and maintenance of aircraft.
Essential Functions (Other duties may be assigned as required)
• Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams understanding symbols flags and general notes.
• Performs operational checks and troubleshoots essential navigation and communication systems such as RADAR, TACAN, ADF, UHF, VHF, HF, VOR/ILS and systems such as aircraft fuel, aircraft hydraulic, aircraft lighting, aircraft landing gear, aircraft ordnance, engine fuel, engine oil, engine propeller and the entire electrical power distribution.
• Works with several types of measuring devices and test equipment required for operational/functional checks and troubleshooting of aircraft electrical and avionics systems.
- MUST have C-130J testing experience
- US citizen
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify