PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler in El Segundo, CA.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works from test and planning documents, circuit and product diagrams, equipment manuals, and verbal and written instructions.
• Lays out and determines standard methods and sequences to test and troubleshoot complex digital electronic subassemblies, slices and units by performing operations such as inspections, wirechecks, component verifications, and functional testing under various environmental conditions.
• Sets up the test configuration by making all cable connections between the item-under-test and the station. Secures connectors to the proper torque where required.
• Reviews test data for failures and fills out paperwork to report failures.
• Operates commercial and custom test equipment including computer controlled test stations, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, logic analyzers, chart recorders, and thermal chambers.
• Uses, interprets and critiques circuit and product drawings, and test documents such as specifications and procedures.
• Uses application software on test stations that run under various operating systems, and able to execute batch files.
• Troubleshoots flight hardware under the guidance of an engineer. Fills out paperwork to rework the hardware.
• Troubleshoots and repairs test stations under the guidance of an engineer.
• Sets up test stations for usage by following instructions and diagrams in equipment documents. May involve finding missing equipment and cables.
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify