PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Recruiter, in Danbury, CT.
You will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting the very best talent across the U.S. to join this great company. This role demands a target driven individual who excels under pressure and can create strategic partnerships with hiring managers across our enterprise. You will be responsible for managing the full-life cycle recruiting process for various groups within our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with hiring managers to create dynamic job descriptions and understand the skills and abilities required for the roles
• Facilitate identification and selection of world-class diverse talent using multiple sourcing methods
• Plan and conduct recruiting plans
• Make candidate recommendations to hiring managers
• Establish and maintain contact with a variety of potential applicant resources
• Comply with OFCCP requirements
- At least 2 years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Prior technical recruiting experience is required, preferably in defense or space
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Excellent phone skills are required
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify