PDS is seeking an Advanced Composite Tech III for an open position in Tulsa, OK
Under minimal supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: complex lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or complex repairs, in a production environment. Provide specialized technical assistance and interact with team members to resolve manufacturing issues.
1. Manufacture a wide variety of composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment. 2. Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review. 3. Proficient at reading work orders, blueprints, specifications, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations. 4. Must be skilled in the use of special tools and equipment to include precision measuring devices such as 6" scale, 1" micrometer, 6" dial caliper. 5. Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection. 6. Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc. 7. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations. 8. Support Lean activities.
Additional Functions: 1. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills.
- Three (3) years of related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to use mathematical formulas to solve dimensional problems using fractions and decimals.
1. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position. 2. Must be able to work any shift.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify