PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer Sr. 2, in Cedar Rapids, IA.
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to Heather Walsh at email@example.com
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer in this organization, you will be involved in the innovative design and development of our next generation of Test and Training Instrumentation products. Examples of these range from secure, sophisticated software-defined radios to embedded avionics for managing mission data that can enable pilots and soldiers to transfer data, voice and imagery over the air.
Technical responsibilities for this Software Engineering position may include involvement in requirements definition, collaboration on software design, implementing software, unit test and software\hardware integration based on defined requirements and detailed design. This position is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Looking for candidates that have a passion and interest for software development in the following areas:
- Experience with multi-threaded embedded application software development and integration
- Experience with C++ object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience with standard software development practices and configuration management tools
- IP networking and networking protocol experience is desirable.
- Software development and integration role on complex multi-threaded embedded C\C++ product software code base
- Experience with Green Hills Systems RTOS desire
- Candidates are required to have excellent communication skills to convey technical issues and status in both written and oral form.
- The candidate must be adaptable to change, determined to accomplish tasks based on program schedule, collaborate with teammates in order to make the best decisions, enjoy learning new technologies, be self-motivated and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Applied experience with standard software development practices and willingness to adapt them to Collins Aerospace software development processes is desirable.
- Experience or familiarity with radio communications systems and design patterns is also desired.
- Applicants must be capable to obtain a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify