PDS Tech is seeking candidates to fill a Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer Role in Wichita, KS
This position supports the development of aircraft structures as a Fatigue and Damage Tolerance analyst. Duties include performing fatigue and damage tolerance analyses for metallic parts. Methods include the use of both classical hand calculations and computer techniques to develop high strength to weight ratio structures.
- Perform durability and damage tolerance analyses to verify that structural integrity requirements have been met. Team assignments may include detail part sizing, layout maturation, trade study analysis, weight reduction efforts, certification activity, or in-service support.
- Document analyses in support of trade studies or detail drawing sign-out for airframe structure. Contact customers, suppliers, and/or subcontractors to exchange technical data and to discuss project performance.
- Position requires in-depth knowledge of classical and numerical (Finite Element) stress analysis methods.
- Provide leadership and on-the-job training for less experienced structural analysts.
- Accept broad objectives with agreed deadlines, but establish the tasks required and how they should be completed. Capable of working independently.
- Ensure application of best practices and identifies the need for enhanced processes, methods, and tools.
- Utilize tool sets at an advance level.
- Technical signature authority in assigned discipline if appropriate.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify