PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Contract Administration Specialist in Hazelwood, MO
Primary Responsibilities include:
• RFP/PPOA review, proposal pricing and development, order review, and interfacing with internal/external customers to address emerging issues.
• As a member of the Acquire organization and Program/Business Management teams, conducts and leads proposal development and negotiation and provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate creative business solutions for new spare business.
• Represents the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government, commercial, international and public/private institutions.
• Authorized to exercise commitment/signature authority in accordance with formal delegation to negotiate and contract for the sale or development of high performance defense and aerospace products and services (e.g., aircraft, missiles, spacecraft and launch vehicles).
• Submits offers and serves as official representative to the customer. Develops and/or maintains effective working relationships with customer counterparts and the next level within the customer organization.
• Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Interprets contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict.
• This position works closely with internal/external customers, Engineering, Procurement Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Scheduling and other internal functional partners.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify