PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Design Engineer Sr , in Littleton/ Waterton, CO.
Researches designs develops and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.the client Special Test Equipment (STE) team that supports multiple programs across within the client Space, building test racks that checkout flight hardware prior to spacecraft integration. This position is for the Raptor Avionics Project.
Skills/Experience/Education Required :
- Experience developing circuit card/box Special Test Equipment.
- Experience performing integration and test of circuit card/box STE.
- Experience with PWB design, cable design, and/or board verification.
- Hardware/Software test experience.
- Experience deriving requirements and writing specifications based on system requirements.
- Experience with electrical test system implementation and troubleshooting activities
- 4 + years work experience
- Bachelor's degree Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering degree
- Experienced with Zuken CR8000, Design Gateway (schematic capture) and Design Force (layout)
- Fast-paced development experience
- Knowledgeable with electrical parts selection and parts procurement
- Comfortable with troubleshooting electronic circuitry and assemblies
- Experience presenting and communicating effectively to a broad technical community
- Special Test Equipment Design for Avionics and or Power Systems for Flight Card, Module or Box level testing. Willingness to learn new environments, work independently in fast-paced development environment.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify