PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a FAA Material Handler, in Phoenix, AZ.
Materials Handler III
• Daily operations of the APU, MROC, Propulsion, and SCAS areas and requires strong organization skills, strong customer service skills, creative problem solving, and physical aptitude.
• Individual will alternate working in each area weekly or as needed.
• Will be responsible for maintaining staging areas, tracing, moving engine carts, and keeping inventory accurate.
You Must Have:
• High school diploma or GED
• 1+ years of experience in warehouse and/or inspection
• Must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident due to contractual requirements
• Self-directed and motivated, with the ability to multitask, organize work, and establish priorities with minimal supervision
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Focused on customer satisfaction
• Focused on continuous process improvement with a bias for action
• Attention to detail
• A strong team player, flexible to new ideas, involves all associates in achieving goals
• Flexible to schedules and shop priorities
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify