PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Accountant in Minnetonka, MN.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to GAAP.
• Prepare and process monthly accounting entries based on GAAP and government contract accounting knowledge.
• Analyze data using worksheet and database skills to summarize into meaningful information for supervisors.
• Support various audits by internal, external, and government auditors.
• Perform GL account reconciliations and resolve any accounting discrepancies and irregularities in accordance with policy.
• Support the monitoring and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Provide financial information and schedules for internal and external reporting.
• Perform other accounting and finance activities as may be needed to support and advance the daily operations and processes within General Accounting as a whole.
• International Accounting.
• Collaborate with sector and business area finance team members to help drive process improvement.
• Experience with Deltek Costpoint preferred.
• A mix of public, corporate, and cost accounting preferred.//
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficient computer skills across the MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of ad hoc reporting tools.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to participate positively and successfully in a team environment using strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated with abilities to prioritize, meet deadlines, and achieve results.
• Independent problem solver and decision maker, working without significant guidance.
• Able to identify problems, root causes of issues, and develop and implement solutions to resolve issues appropriately.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills to communicate with external and internal stakeholders.
• BA or BS in accounting or related field 5-10 years in Accounting or related field.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify