The Change Management Project Manager is responsible to ensure governance, integration, communication, evaluation and execution of Change Management plan regarding Engineering Design change (impacting the Product) and Program Change request in accordance with Business Strategy, Budget and Schedule.
Scope of Work:
(1) Acting as a leader in managing, executing and improving Change Management process activities;
(2) Gathering and reporting process metrics and KPIs in order to highlight disconnects and priorities;
(3) Monitoring and training process stakeholders in order to improve understanding and compliance to the process;
(4) Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans to improve design change management;
(5) Facilitating communication and alignment among different entities of the business in order to coordinate the change;
(6) Helping to harmonize commercial and technical aspect of the change;
(7) Convening & chairing Change Board (CB) meetings, acting as chairperson for process meetings.
(8) Supporting the creation, development, distribution and management of communications related to the change process.
(9) Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs and Database/Tool development.
(10) Recording and communicating decision from Change Board in regard to authorization to proceed with a change (ATP) and issuing Change Request (CR) to update affected deliverables
The primary work location will be in Nagoya, Japan. However, the job may involve international travel. Deployment for extended periods to USA to support Flight Tests may be necessary.
l Bachelor degree in Business Management or Engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
l Minimum 5 years broad experience in other aircraft program. Must be familiar with:
- General understanding of the Configuration Control
- Process knowledge of program, engineering, production and supply chain activity
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify