The work location for this position is on the Muwaffaq-Salti Air Base (MSAB) in Jordan.
PDS Tech is seeking an Architect/Structural Engineer for complete assistance design services including preparation of structural systems designs, validation of structural integrity of designs using FEM (Finite Element Method) models, foundations, roofs, and site work drawings. Performs selected construction inspections, quality control, submittal reviews beyond the expertise of construction managers.
Anticipated position supporting a construction effort in the country of Jordan. The Architect will provide various pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies, selecting a site, or specifying the requirements the design must meet; prepare drawings and present ideas for the client to review; develop final construction plans that show the building’s appearance as well as details for its construction. Assures quality, quantity, and completeness of the architectural/engineering work required.
Plans and schedules architectural/engineering efforts associated with assigned projects. Maintains timeliness and accuracy of oral and written technical reports regarding assigned activities. May coordinate technical and administrative activities with employees in other disciplines and other departments participating on an assigned project.
May review and approve conceptual designs. May assist in the development of new architectural methods and techniques. Performs other architectural/engineering-related work as required.
Safety - enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering, Structural Engineering or related discipline. If the Engineer does not have a PE, then candidate must have at least 15 years of experience in the field of practice (with at least 8 years as an Architectural or Structural Engineer).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of design experience.
- Must be familiar with USAF programming rules and documentation.
- Experience with 2016 or newer AutoCAD software.
- Capable of providing designs, preparing drawings, statements of work, AF Form 66 submittal registers, and project cost estimates for their respective discipline.
- Position requires a Secret Security Clearance.
- Due to nature of the work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Must have current passport with more than 12 months validity
- Must pass medical/dental screening, receive required immunizations, and complete Government deployment preparation.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), licensed to practice in the US in discipline they are working. If the Engineer does not have a PE, then candidate must have at least 15 years of experience in the field of practice (with at least 8 years as an Architectural or Structural Engineer).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify