PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler in Sylmar, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform hand soldering, wire harness assembly and component bonding
- Complete documentation accurately
- Operates tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and associated tools
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
- Demonstrated experience using a computer to look up and record information (Excel & Word)
- This position requires the ability to work first or second shift
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions
- Reliable, mechanically inclined, detail orientated
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Certified in the following:
- Polymeric Application (NASA-STD-8739.1A)
- Soldering (NASA-STD-8739.3) or J-STD certified
- Crimp & Wire Routing (NASA-STD-8739.4)
- Experience in electronics and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Trade skills training or manufacturing experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications
- Familiarity with solar cell and solar panel manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Lean Mfg. ISO9001 and AS9100 concepts and practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify