PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Systems Engineer in Orlando, FL.
Our client is seeking an Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Systems Engineer to support the development of cutting edge mission critical systems. The LCS is equipped with modular “plug-and-fight” mission packages to support surface warfare, antisubmarine warfare, and mine countermeasures. As a result of this multi-mission role, different LCS training packages must be developed to train the warfighters. The System Engineer will be responsible to ensure that the training simulators meet system requirements and ability to network in a Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) environment.Job Description:
- perform a variety of engineering work in the development of an operable system capable of meeting requirements within imposed constraints including mass, cost and schedule.
- Designs and/or analyzes subsystem interfaces to ensure that subsystems are integrated and work together to form a viable complete system.
- Performs functional analysis of a system to ensure it meets performance criteria and mission constraints and to feed the analysis results back into the subsystem development teams.
- Executes specific engineering assignments under the direction and guidance of higher level engineers.
- Carries out predetermined concepts and procedures for equipment or interface design, testing, construction and installation, engineering research and study programs.
- Works independently, directing and coordinating the work of engineers and other technical personnel engaged in the compilation of engineering data, construction and testing of models, designing subsystem components, writing reports and test procedures.
- Performs other functions necessary to complete engineering assignments.
- Assists other high level engineers or higher level engineering program elements engaged in an engineering or research project.
- Assumes responsibility for a major segment of related work.
- Represents the company at subcontractor's plants, customer's engineering department, field and test installations or other field locations.
- May serve as company representative advising customer and contractor personnel on technical requirements for products or services, support equipment and electronic equipment installation.
- Plans, directs and coordinates engineering functions involved in the design and development, installation, testing and integration of systems and subsystems.
- Directs or conducts research studies necessary for the improvement or reconfiguration of systems or subsystems.
- Serves as the customer interface and organizational consultant on significant issues requiring technical guidance, redirection or resolution.
- May act as leader for a small single function team; represents the organization related to a specific project.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify