This is NOT a help desk role troubleshooting computer software or Microsoft Word etc. This is a Client Support Role assisting Elan Business Clients such as Banks and Credit Unions transition from one system to another. In this role Client Tech Support Reps are doing training on the new system along with assisting users with it. Business to Client experience preferred.
About the Role:
The Client Tech Support Rep is an active participant in a high-profile Card Services integration initiative. The position will have a wide variety of responsibilities throughout the course of the project, making a willingness to do whatever it takes a must. The ideal candidate has a strong customer service background, excellent verbal and written communication skills, desire and capability to troubleshoot issues, and is extremely well organized. Knowledge of Fiserv systems or EFT industry experience a must.
As a dedicated Client Technical Support Rep, you will be responsible for transitioning Elan business clients such as Banks or Credit Unions from one system to another. This would include Training, Support, and Troubleshooting.
• Primary contact responsible for proactive communication related to the project for clients and company Business partners
• Ensures client understanding of outgoing communications related to the project
• Provides timely and accurate responses to a wide range of questions and concerns
• Provides daily client support as necessary during the course of the project
• Responsible for client problem resolution following defined processes
• Ability to gather appropriate information from the client or via applicable company tools
• Proactively solicits input from other departments and account processors as necessary to ensure
timely problem resolution
• Ability to track status of outstanding customer deliverables and follow up accordingly
• Responsible for initiating and leading internal and external meetings as necessary for a variety of
reasons throughout the course of the project
• Assists in development of materials necessary to support the project, including
documentation/procedures and educational materials
• Participates in continuous process improvement discussions as a means to advocate for the client experience, improve overall service and quality, and deliver training as needed
• High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Job Related Experience:
• 2+ years of Electronic Fund Transfer Industry experience preferred
• Banking or Credit Union back office support would be very helpful.
• Demonstrated experience supporting customers in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects and internal/external clients in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated experience making decisions and solving problems complex in nature and for which there may be no precedent
• Ability to work independently as well as perform as a strong team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Knowledge of company processing environments preferred
• Ability to travel (less than 10%) and work extended hours as needed
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify