PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Tech I, in Arlington, TX.
• Performs a variety of non-routine and non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic assemblies (e.g. cables), mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
• Determines methods and sequences of assembly operations where complete information may not be readily available
• Works from diagrams and drawings
• May disassemble, modify or rework, reassemble experimental/prototype assemblies and subassemblies in accordance with specifications/drawings
• May be part of device teardown, removal, and/or site installation team, which will require travel to field installation sites, possibly overseas
• Possible shift work involved from time to time (e.g. second shift)
• Must exhibit “teamwork” attitude
Some overtime will be required as needed and at times on a regular basis
Contractors will be responsible for supplying their own basic tools for this assignment.Required Basic Tool List -
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Qualifications
- ADJUSTABLE WRENCH
- ALLEN WRENCH SET
- SOCKET WRENCH 1/4
- SOCKET WRENCH 3/8
- ASSORTED SOCKETS 1/4& 3/8 DRIVE
- ASSORTED COMBINATION WRENCHES; 1/4 TO 3/4 INCH
- WIRE SNIPS
- DIAGONAL PLIERS
- MEASURING TAPE
- NUT DRIVERS
- COMMON PLIERS
- SCREWDRIVERS, COMMON
- SCREWDRIVERS, PHILLIPS
- TAPE MEASURE
•High school diploma at minimum
•3 - 5 years working with electrical/mechanical assemblies and subassemblies, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Must be knowledgeable and experienced working with and from sketches/diagrams, schematics, and drawings.
•Passport will be required for overseas travel (when scheduled to support)..
•Must either have a current Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance, or higher level, or have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance without any concerns or issues. If a clearance is not currently held, the process will be started prior to the start date
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify