PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Product Analyst II, Parsippany, New Jersey, 07054. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 email@example.com
15 month contract with possible extensions. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder to qualify.Manager would like ACH experience if possible. Open to looking at BA’s for this role as she is wanting someone that can be analytical like a BA. Need to have excellent soft skills and need to have good and work well in a fast paced environment.What does a great Product Analyst do?
Leads the analysis and design phase of the ACH product enhancements and ensures that the enhancements are implemented as designed. Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) both within EPS and with clients and prospects. Fosters and manages stakeholder relationships and expectations.Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Leading the analysis phase of a project with the possibility of one or more BA’s aligned to them to support its delivery
· Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test analysis that can be utilized by the development teams.
· Collaborate with product architects and technical architects/leads to define solutions
· Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from stakeholders/clients, when applicable
· Provide design direction, to delivery personnel, and review the design and specifications for changes that affect their respective modules
· Provide the link between the client/stakeholder, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
· Design, specify and execute business test scenarios
· Analysis, preparation and management of product enhancements that affect their modules
· Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and/or resolve product issues, during clearing development, sales meetings and/or workshops
· Provide sales support in the form of SME during sales calls, RFP responses, RFI responses, conduct and/or assist with workshops, demos, and POCs
· Provides SME support when needed, and conducts product training for other employees at Dovetail
· Facilitate scoping for client/prospect payments change initiatives of varying size and complexity
· Responsible for managing the overall requirements catalogue for a project
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
· Familiar with standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures with regard to code management, quality gates, and documentation.
· Experience in project management tools, e.g. JIRA
· 3+ years release management experience
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to remain calm under pressure
· Expert in ACH payments
· Detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Travel required: Travel might be required to travel to our European and North America based clients as needed.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify