PDS Tech is seeking Electrical Test Rig Engineers in Windsor Locks, CT
The candidate will manage small projects in development, coordination and conducting of technical reliability studies and evaluation of engineering design concepts and understands and can develop and analyze, reliability test plans.
They will recommend design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability. They will perform compilation and analysis of performance reports.
This position seeks a professional in the Electrical Test Rig Design field. The candidate will provide professional Electrical Engineering and Project Management experience to designated projects and assignments.
- Design, development, verification and documentation of electrical test rigs and equipment used in acceptance testing of hardware.
- Supporting systems processes, methods and procedures for calibrating measurement and test equipment based on analysis of measurement problems, accuracy and requirements.
- Working well with all functional groups and good communication skills at all levels.
- Interfacing with Test Engineers, Program Personnel, and Space Lab personnel.
- Designing, specifying, purchasing and constructing electrical test rigs and electrical components for special test equipment.
- Creating work instructions for lab associates to assemble designed equipment and provide hands on involvement by being available to direct the work.
- Preparing Rig “Operation Manuals” and continuing to provide engineering support after release of the rig to the production area.
- MUST HAVE- at least 1-5 years’ experience with Lab View
- MUST HAVE- BS in Electrical Engineering
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify