PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer - Sr 1, in Sterling, VA,
Seeking an Analog Hardware design engineer to support the FC&NA (Flight Control and Navigation Applications) group. FC&NA supports, integrates and develops multiple avionics products for the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) markets.
A motivated Senior Analog Design Engineer with a demonstrated history of success and a desire to join an industry-leading product team is being sought. The appropriate candidate will play a significant and leading role in the
development of products and solutions for the next generation of inertial navigation solutions. The applicant must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, possess good communications skills, and a demonstrated ability to work within a
multifunctional, multidisciplinary team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Create board-level analog circuit designs, including conceptual design, schematic entry, circuit analysis, board layout support, board-level testing, integration testing, and design documentation
● Support designs through validation testing including generation of test plans and pass/fail criteria pertaining to certification of test equipment and formal in-process and system-level acceptance testing of deliverable hardware
● Work with program teams, including other engineering disciplines and program management, to develop design concepts, define and perform trades, develop performance models, and decompose and flow down system requirements to lower level electrical designs
● Prepare and present material for formal design reviews, customer meetings, and technical proposal activities
● Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
● Experience in the design and development of high precision mixed signal circuits including analog filters, small signal amplifiers, analog-digital conversion, and power supplies
● Ability to perform circuit simulation using SPICE or variants and system modeling and analysis using MATLAB, Simulink, or other comparable tools
● Possess an understanding of and experience with inertial sensors (gyroscopes and accelerometers), air data sensors, and magnetometers
● Experience designing circuits for use in harsh physical and electromagnetic environments as embodied in common commercial and military standards such as Mil-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, etc.
● Experience designing for EMI mitigation in complex sensor systems, which may be in close proximity to high frequency, switched-mode power electronics, RF circuitry, and high speed digital electronics
● Utilize RTCA DO-254 standards for Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
● Highly proactive with an inherent sense of urgency on all tasks presented
● Diligent, detail and goal oriented, highly analytical and innovative
● Responsible and accountable team player and individual contributor
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify