Reporting to the VP of Brand and Production Design, the Traffic Manager will work with Global Brand’s creative and production teams to ensure that assigned project work flows efficiently through all required departments to enable successful and timely completion. Duties include project planning, workflow management, quality control and logistical coordination.
• Support Global Brand’s creative and production teams in managing the entire lifecycle of their projects from intake and resource assignment through completion and proper archiving.
• Work with stakeholders, project collaborators and content creators to establish realistic project plans, routines, resource allocations and deadlines.
• Facilitate and manage stakeholder review process to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
• Collaborate with internal project staff, leveraging time, resources, interdependencies and cost economies.
• Support and continued management of in-house workflow automation tool.
• Continuously drive improvement of resource allocation, project prioritization, workflow and deadlines.
• Responsible for delivering projects on time.
• Bachelor’s degree or college focus in business administration, marketing or related discipline
• 4+ years’ experience in related field
• Proficient in Workfront, Microsoft Office with working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
• Management experience working with a creative and production team
• Preference given to individual with project management experience
• Working knowledge of production and project management software
• Working knowledge design, digital, creative and production processes
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with executives, account managers, internal and external clients and make evaluative judgments
• Strong project management skills and critical attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Organizational ability to work within a fast-paced environment with emphasis on quality.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify